We will be launching a new range of online self-service features on our website by early spring 2017.
With the new features you will be able to log into your personalised account to access your own information, report and track repairs, view rent statements and much more.
At the click of a button you’ll get:
- faster and easier access to our services and your information
- time savings, now doing online the sort of tasks that used to require a phone call to our customer care line
You will be able to:
- view and update your personal information
- get simple rent statements
- report and track repairs
- download or print forms
- get answers to the questions we’re asked most
The new features will include news and information about things happening in your neighbourhood, and we will be adding even more functions after it is launched. As you get used to using it, we’ll add little extras to make it as handy as online banking.
You will be able to use the new self-service features with any internet-enabled device including your home computer or smartphone.
Keeping you informed
If you would like us to let you know when our new self-service features have been launched, please submit your email address using the form below. You will receive an email from us in due course inviting you to try them out.