Are you competent using Microsoft packages and the internet?
Do you enjoy helping people?
If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you.
We need an IT volunteer to help with our basic IT skills class weekly on Mondays from 9.30-11.30am at Langhorne House (SE7). Supporting up to 10 adults per session, the kind of support you will deliver will include:
- Helping older people and other service-users / learners to find out about IT services within their community
- Planning and running training workshops
- Updating the leaflets and other materials used throughout the project
- Provide advice, guidance and motivational support to every participant in the workshop
- Ability to be understanding and sensitive
- I.T Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Creative and flexible in their approach when working with people from different backgrounds
- Be willing to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills to communicate with a wide range of people
- An ability to respect others and respect confidentiality
- Willingness to complete a DBS check
If you are interested please contact Louise by email on [email protected]