If you want to help make a positive difference to people’s lives, join Charlton Triangle Homes!
We own and manage 1,162 in Charlton, South East London. We offer affordable homes for rent as well as a range of support services to our residents.
Our staff are committed to helping our residents get more out of their tenancies with us.
For Peabody, our five values our culture. They are:
And because you’ll play a key part in helping us do all those important things, we’ll make sure that you get the training and benefits you deserve. As well as your salary and an annual company bonus based on performance, you can expect:
- Pension including generous life cover
- All employees are insured against accidents in the workplace/on work business
- Enhanced maternity leave dependent on length of service
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- A package of flexible benefits selection offered via salary sacrifice, including tax-free benefits for you to select
- Co-parent/paternity leave – up to ten days paid leave within three months of the birth or adoption of child
- Sabbatical – when you’ve been employed with us for five years you can request a sabbatical of up to 6 months
- Two paid volunteering days a year to use for a cause of your choice, subject to manager’s approval and service need
- Spot bonus, time off and shopping vouchers awarded to staff who are considered to have gone over and above in their role
- Christmas savings club with London Credit Union
- Employee assistance programme including free and confidential counselling and support
Creating a community and neighbourhood where people want to live because of the quality of life it offers