The Charlton Triangle Homes Board bring a broad range of expertise and experience. This ranges from customer service, to finance and property, to the management of housing associations. The Board is responsible for:
- Setting the strategy for the group
- Risk control and management
- The achievement of the Group’s objectives
- Ensuring effective systems of governance and internal control
- Ensuring that all business within the Group is conducted in accordance with the constitution and the relevant acts and standards set by our regulators
Our Board want to get to know you better, and listen to any questions or queries you may have. From November 6th, our Board will be available to talk to you from 6-7pm at Langhorne House, no appointment is necessary, simply drop-in during the allocated time.
If you cannot make this date, our upcoming Board dates will be released shortly, so keep an eye out for 2020 dates.